Our goal is to help liberal arts colleges and universities improve their institutions by bettering their assessment programs.
ATLAS collaborates with faculty and staff at liberal arts colleges and universities to build and strengthen their assessment programs. To accomplish this, we offer both consultation and workshops.
Assessment and Consultation Support
We provide a wide range of education assessment and consultation support. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Helping institutions use assessment data and evidence they already have
- Working with colleges and universities to develop assessment programs that will improve student learning
- Reviewing programs and institutional research offices
- Helping colleges and universities prepare for accreditation
- Developing assessment plans for strategic, curricular, and program planning.
ATLAS hosts two assessment workshops each year which are designed to serve as retreats to create and analyze assessment plans in the company of supportive colleagues. During these retreats, we do not focus on tools, measures, or methods. Instead, we help you determine what will work within your institution’s unique culture, values, and structures.
During our workshops, both ATLAS and TASP staff will be available to provide support and guidance, working directly with you to develop and improve your assessment plans and programs.